OnePlus has made available a new OxygenOS Open Beta build for the OnePlus 3 and 3T smartphones. Arriving as version 14 and 5, respectively, the update brings along several improvements as well as optimizations.
This update will revolve mostly around fixes and optimizations.
Release notes for this Open Beta build:
- Bluetooth improvements
- Car bluetooth fixes
- Battery usage optimizations
- Fixed some auto connection issues
- GPS optimizations
- Improved accuracy, now less likely to drop GPS connection
- Night Mode optimizations
- Update default sunrise time (8AM -> 6AM)
- Fixed issue of auto night mode not turning off
- Fixed issue of auto night mode turning on, but doesn’t stay on
- Fixed issue of night mode causing issues with sRGB
- Launcher optimizations
- Fixed issue of system reboot when setting wallpaper
- Fixed issue where setting of wallpaper doesn’t work
- Prevent occasional Launcher crash
- Removed extraneous wallpaper entry
- Clock widget improvements
- Fixed bug where clock widget shows smaller after exit of a full-screen app
- Dark theme improvements
- Translation improvements
- Updated community app to 1.8
- Other general bug fixes and optimizations
Improvements are related to Bluetooth, Clock widget, Dark theme, and Translation, while GPS, Launcher, and Night Mode have been optimized. In addition, the new build also updates the community app to 1.8.
To download the update, head to the respective Source links below.