The incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 4.1.3 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 3T.
Here are some highlights:
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
**NOTE: MOST OF THE INDIAN USERS
For who did not get the OTA Update please wait until get notifier OR
Change VPN to Germany using Opera VPN App to get quick update
StepsThe first trick is actually a very simple one and requires using a VPN app to spoof your location. Do note that the steps will work for both OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
Step 2: Now, head over to Settings -> System Updates and check for a new software update. The Nougat OTA update should now show up on your OnePlus 3/3T.
Step 3: Before you start downloading the OTA update, disconnect the VPN server that you are connected to. This will ensure that you get the optimum download speeds.